1. This agreement is between you and DragonPass International Limited (“DragonPass”).
2. You agree that by using a DragonPass membership, you agree to and accept these Conditions of Use. These Conditions of Use will prevail over any other terms and conditions provided to you in relation to use of the DragonPass membership.
3. You may be asked to register a payment card upon registering. This will be used for charging for Guest Visits only.
4. Your membership entitles you to access the lounges in the DragonPass network and to receive discounts at the restaurants listed within the DragonPass app.
5. You must present your digital DragonPass membership card via the App at the lounge to gain access.
6. You will need to present your digital membership at the relevant venue in order to receive your Airport Restaurant discount. You may be asked to also present your passport or boarding pass.
7. Customers must be 18 or older. Please note that some lounges limit access to cardholders who are 21 or older.
8. Access to lounges is strictly subject to availability.
9. Lounges have their own terms and conditions, they will also have dress requirements and will not allow access if drunk or likely to cause offence to other customers.
10. The standards and services at lounges in the DragonPass programme differ and beyond our control. A description of services available is shown on each lounge which you can find on the website at regalcard.dragonpassuk.com
11. The maximum duration of a lounge visit is for between 2 / 3 hours. This varies from lounge to lounge; please check the website for details before travel.
12. Lounges available in the programme do change from time to time and the website contains the up to date availability of lounges, including opening hours and any restrictions.
13. The service at lounges includes but not limited to comfortable seating, refreshments, snacks, newspapers and magazines and internet access.
14. Lounges within the programme are operated by 3rd parties.
15. Any additional services available at lounges which are extra to the standard membership service have to be paid directly at the lounge.
16. DragonPass shall not be held liable if your lounge is unavailable due to reasons beyond their control.
DragonPass International Ltd, 173a Ashley Road, Hale, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA15 9SD. Company Number: 08643888